Terms & Conditions
ABOUT OUR FLOWERS
- Flower arrangements, colors of flowers, and sinamay wrappers posted on our website may vary depending on the availability.
- Flowers are seasonal and there are instances that certain types are not available on a certain day. Should a specific bloom or type of flower be unavailable on the date of delivery, we reserve the right to make substitutions. In this event, flowers of equivalent value and the same quality will be used and you will be notified of any adjustments. Rest assured that we will do everything possible to prevent substitution.
- For our clients who wish to cancel their orders, cancellation of order should be communicated to us at least a day before the delivery date. Please note that payments already made will be refunded provided that it should be communicated to us before we deliver the flowers.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders on the day of delivery due to any unforeseen events such as but not limited to natural disasters, acts of God, poor weather conditions and any other event that is beyond our control. Payments already made will be refunded in full.
- All additional gifts should include at least one bouquet. We do not accept orders without any flower bouquet.
- Our prices are in (Php) Philippine Peso. You may use our currency converter found on left side of the screen.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Our prices are being reviewed periodically. Please expect that prices of the flowers will increase during peak season (Valentine's day, Mother's day, All Saints Day and etc.).
- Should the client requested to deliver it at a later date, current purchase price of flowers will be used in computing the total bill.
- Flower Deliveries are within Metro Manila only.
- We will send you SMS or email notification once flowers and/or gifts are on its way for delivery.
- Please note that we do not commit time of delivery. We cannot guarantee delivery at a specific time of the day.
- Delivery hours will be from 9am to 5pm, Manila time. Outside of this delivery hour is subject for approval and additional delivery fee.
- Sender must provide accurate and complete delivery information. Contact number of recipient is required. We will call or text the sender or recipient to verify the correct address only if we think it is needed to prevent the delay or non-delivery.
- At times, we can accommodate specific requests if notified within a reasonable amount of time.
- Every attempt is made to ensure timely delivery of flowers. However during peak holiday season, poor weather or traffic conditions, delays may occur.
- Due to perishable nature of flowers, please ensure that there is someone to receive the flowers and/or gifts at the given address.
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, our delivery guy may leave the flowers with someone claiming the affinity to the recipient or in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve.
- Refusal of recipient to receive the flower is still considered as delivered.
- There's an additional delivery charge if re-delivery (i.e incorrect address, recipient is not available at the time of delivery, re-route at the request of the sender, and etc).
- Payment should be settled at least a day before delivery date. Unpaid orders will automatically be cancelled.
- Once payment has been made, please notify us via text message or email.
a. Bank Deposit (Metrobank, BDO, BPI, Unionbank) - kindly scan the copy the deposit slip and send to email@.com.
b. Western Union, LBC & Cebuana Lhuillier - please supply us the following details:
- Name of sender of payment
- Reference Number
- Exact amount paid
- Location where you made your payment (City and Country)
For payments using paypal, no need to inform us since we will receive an auto reply once payment has been credited to our account.
d. Credit Card (VISA and Mastercard)
For payments using credit card, no need to inform us since we will receive an auto reply once payment has been credited to our account.